- 2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion (large diced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (large diced)
- 2 Medium Zucchini (cut in 1/2 moons)
- 1 C Strained Tomatoes or Tomato Sauce
- 14 oz Can Diced Tomato
- 1 Tbl Garlic Paste or 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 Tbl Paprika
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 3 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbl Tomato Paste
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 1/2 Medium Head Cabbage (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1 1lb Bag Frozen Riced Cauliflower
the how to
Instant Pot: Brown 2 lb ground beef on sauté setting. Drain excess liquid if needed. Add all of the ingredients except the cabbage and riced cauliflower. Set the instant pot for 10 minutes high pressure. Once done, release pressure and add the cabbage and riced cauliflower. Set for another 10 minutes high pressure. Once done, release pressure and stir.
Slow Cooker: Brown 2 lb ground beef. Drain excess liquid if needed. Add to 6 qt slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours or until vegetables are cooked through and tender.
Stovetop: Brown 2lb ground beef in a large crock, soup or stock pot. Drain excess liquid if needed. Add all ingredients, stir and bring to a simmer. Allow to simmer on medium low heat for at least one hour or until vegetables are cooked through and tender.
Curl up with a kitty on a snowy day and enjoy!